Your kitchen is the heart and soul of your home. After all, it’s the place where countless memories are made alongside family and friends.
So it’s worth making your kitchen a welcoming, appealing space. One easy way to do that? With a stylish backsplash.
That panel of tiles behind your sink, stove and countertops does more than protect your walls from splashes. It also adds dimension and detail to your kitchen.
Looking for fresh backsplash ideas? Try these:
- Get creative with color pairing. Many people like to match their backsplash to their countertops. But adding red tiles behind a white countertop, for example, can add excitement and character to your kitchen. Or install a black backsplash behind white counters to give your kitchen a chic, modern look.
- Go for a classic look. Subway tiles are popular for a reason. Named for the tiles you find in subway stations, they’ll give your kitchen a clean, vintage look.
- Add intricate detail. Sure, you can’t go wrong with classic square or rectangular tiles. But opting for tiles that have been laser cut into complex shapes can give your backsplash an eye-catching mosaic effect.
- Step outside the box. Moving beyond basic backsplash materials and having fun with different textures is a great way to give your kitchen some memorable flair. Try brick or exposed tin to make it stand out.
- Emphasize functionality. Adding pegboard with hooks to your backsplash can turn it into a decorative space to store pots, pans and more.
Ready to give your kitchen some added style? Reach out today for a referral to a design expert.
Content Provided by Outbound Engine.